martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

Woman

Woman, don’t make me, don’t make me sing the blues
Ain't got much money baby
But all i have is for you
My honey my darling don't walk away
I'm but a sad man if you don't come back again

Woman, don't make me sing the blues
I've nowhere to go, no one to be i only want you
Baby don't wanna sing without you
My honey my darling my pretty girl
I don't want to miss you for more than one day

Woman, don't make me, don’t make me sing the blues
I'm but a sad man i'm just and old man
Baby i just want your touch, just want your smile
And all the kisses and love and hugs i can get

Woman don’t make me sing the blues
Don’t let me drown in the moonshine
Don’t wanna live ramblin' looking for my girl
My honey my darling my pretty girl
I don't want to miss you for more than one day

Woman, don't make me, don’t make me sing the blues
Woman cant you hear my guitar weeping for you
Everyday my eyes drown and my blues gets bluer
My honey my darling don't walk away

I'm but a sad man if you don't come again 

1 comentario: