miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

The mystery of love


Time has nothing to do with love  
They are parts of a different equation
Time is how we measure life  
Love exist even in the afterlife

True love is timeless                       
And yet exist along all dimensions
Survives even in hostile conditions
Overcome all critical situations

If one only really fall in love one time in life
How can you make me fall everyday
Even harder than the day before
And less than the day is yet to come

Love is one of humanities first discoveries
Something we are not even close to explain
We try by science, literature and music
And still we are not close to agree what it is

But something I can tell you for sure                         
I loved you in the past before we meet                        
Cause you already existed                       
I just haven't found you yet                       
I love you in the present                       
Cause I finally feel your warmth                       
I will love you in the future                       
Cause you will always be the right one                       

Even if it seems irrational and crazy                       
My life have always belonged to you
Even before meet even before I was born
I already loved you through thick and thin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario