miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

You’ll miss me





Is not like you imagined?
Are you still in your way?
Life don't get any easier, baby
And there’s no one left to blame

Is not too late to come back?
I am not the same, I’m better now
Maybe better than you deserve
Still not as good as I can be

You ask me a promise
But you can’t keep up
I give you my blood
You give me nothing girl

It is not fair, but it never was
I’m just a damn child
I see the darkness in your eyes
But I always find a little light

I give you all but you want more
I give you a smile but you want blood
You want my life but not by your side
You don't want to be whit me,
And you don't want me with someone else

As I give more and more
As you turn your back on me
My life it’s not enough
You don’t want that gift
You don’t want that for me

And this place is not our home anymore
And I don’t believe in angels
But I believed in you
Another silly mistake

I’m not the one who lose it all
Someday you will realized
That I will not wait for you
All that you made
You cast it on yourself

All that you miss
All that you forget
All that you want
I always be the one

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario