jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Eternal

Don’t tell me what is the best for me
Don’t tell me I’m better away from you
Don’t tell me you don’t deserve me
That’s something only I can know
If I never pick a fight with you
Is because you have never failed

At the end of the day all that matters
Is what you truly feel for me?
The only reasons I can understand
Is if I was not the best for you
You tell me no one dies from love
But live without love is not life at all

There are plenty fish in the sea
But of all of those fish I only want you
You should ask yourself, if I’m also that only fish
So we can swim together in the sea of life

If you got to love me so much despite your fears
Imagine how you can love me if you got rid of them
If you got to kiss me with all that passion
Imagine how we can kiss if we give it all

Is not that I’m crazy but for me is but logic
To find a perfect girl and fight for her
If I swear eternal love for you I meant it
Don’t ask me to forget you and get over it
Don’t ask me to imagine my life without you
Cause I can only imagine my life next to you
Don’t ask me to stop trying I’m just can’t let you go
At this time you already know me
I will always protect you and hold you
I will love you in every way I can imagine
Soul heart and body is how I love you

Don’t be afraid to love me with all your soul
Don’t be afraid to let someone love you the same way
Don’t be afraid to be happy next to me
Don’t be afraid I will never hurt you like you did

But if you don’t love me I understand
If I’m not your soul mate I will walk away
If I don’t make you happy I will go away
But if I do make you happy just tell me
If you want eternal love just call me

If you want my life I give it to you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario