martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

EYES OF SOUL FIRE AND SEA.



Come close and look into my eyes... love
They can show you the universe of my soul
Don’t think about stop now or you’ll never fully know
That the fire in my eyes only burn for you

Even the best of men can sometimes fail
But the one who lose faith will be defeated
I’ll never lose my faith in you
My last word will always be to you
Even after ill be thinking of you
It’s the best way for me to start...loving you

Even a good man can fall from god’s grace
It’s time for me to hear your voice
Cause it’s a really long way for you and me
To become the lovers I’m sure we can be

The history barely start, It’s up to us to make it last
Let’s take our ship and cross the sea that life is
The is no storm which makes me wanna quit
The is no route that I would be scared to cross

Now I’ll look into your big green eyes
It’s my time to know your soul and heart
And figured what are we getting into
So we can fight our own inside demons

Even in eclipsed night..... Love
I’ll find my way back to you
Even in a broken lane
I’ll find your lips again and again

Come, come do not ever let go
Your feelings is all I have
And now it’s easy to know
That sometimes we got to fall
To remember ho high we can fly

Now you know my insides
But we don't know what's gonna happen
But we know what are we made for
Before we lost all we ever shared
Let’s live with love and craziness



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario