lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

Sad girl

Sad girl

Take me to the middle of your eyes
Come on don’t cry, don’t cry
This is part of this stupid life
To fall on your knees and pray hard
It’s not as hard at it seems
You are not the fool you think

I’m about to lose it all
To lose the man I am
I’m not what you think
Like a wolf without his moon

Do you remember, sad girl?
What you told me that summer night
You and I are bad news
Just a midnight mistake
You and me in that car with the moonlight

Stop, stop and cry no more
Take what I can give you
I have no more, don’t ask
Go on, turn back with pride

You know, you got me
But I’m not what you want
I’m not the man you dream
I’m just the man I am

I’m about to lose it all
To lose the man I am
I’m not what you think
Like a wolf without his moon


I’m about to lose it all
To lose the man I am
I’m not what you think
Like a wolf without his moon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario